- Voice lessons starting at age 4 to adult
- Piano lessons starting at age 3 to adult
- Group or private recorder lessons age 4 to adult
All lessons are thirty minutes unless a younger sibling wants a tag-on lesson for fifteen minutes. Lessons are weekly. Advanced students desiring higher level evaluations should have extended lessons.
Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang but the best.
-Henry van Dyke
- A parent of young children should attend lessons with the student to observe and continue support during practice at home. Siblings are welcome at lessons.
- 47 lessons per year, 5 weeks off per year. (Spring, Summer, Fall, and 2 weeks in Winter.)
- Lessons may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice.
- Lessons missed because you forgot are your loss.
- If the student has a fever or other communicable illness, please do not come. Lesson will be rescheduled.
- Students are expected to continue through the summer.
- Students who take breaks are subject to new tuition rates if they have increased.
- Tuition remains the rate you began for the duration of lessons.
- Recitals are optional. Recitals are twice a year: Spring and Fall.
- The teacher may ask any student to discontinue at the end of the month for any reason.
- Students must notify teacher before the next month begins if they need to discontinue lessons.
Piano lessons $160/month.
Voice lessons $220/month. Includes accompanying at recitals and evaluations.
Drop-in rates available. Please email me.
- Tuition is due on the first lesson of each month.
- The preferred method of payment is by check or Bill Pay.
- Every month except December includes four lessons.
- Annual tuition is available at a decreased rate.
- No refunds.
- No transfers.
© Brigitte Doss-Johnson. Artwork images are paintings by Tomoe Ishikawa Doss.